|Terms and Conditions
New players only. See website for full T&Cs. jJFyvKpv3b1rLVKr
- ‘Free Spins’ refers to spins on regular slot games.
- Maximum bonus win of £8 per 10 free spins credited.
- The Welcome offer: You will receive a FREE spin of the ‘Mega Reel’ when you make your first deposit. Prizes vary, ranging from Free Spins to Amazon Vouchers.
- The ‘Mega Reel’ is where you will win all your promotional prizes obtained through deposits on the site. You will either be invited to play for FREE or pay a small amount to spin the Reel.
- Prizes displayed on the Mega Reel are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the ‘Mega Reel’ is a game of chance and therefore winning a prize is NOT guaranteed.
- After making your first deposit, you can claim a free spin of the ‘Mega Reel’ on each deposit of £20 or more. Note, you will not receive a spin of the ‘Mega Reel’ while you have a pending withdrawal and it will not be made available once your withdrawal has been processed.
- Free Spins obtained through the ‘Mega Reel’ can only be played on specific games – chosen by the company.
- Amazon vouchers won from the Mega Reel will be emailed to the address registered on your account within 7 days. We are not liable for the non-receipt of the vouchers. You are responsible for ensuring the email address on your account is correct. Vouchers will not be resent for any reason.
- You will not receive the ‘Mega Reel’ when depositing via the ‘Quick deposit’ option.
- If you chose to close the ‘Mega Reel’ pop-up, this is your choice and the game will not be made available or be re-credited to your account until the next claim.
- All bonus funds and Mega Reels are removed from your account if your last login is greater than 7 days ago.
- Wins resulting from Free Spins are credited to your account as ‘Bonus’ cash. Winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum amount set by the company at its sole discretion, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
- The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site, unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount of bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, free spins, and Mega Reel spins. For example, if you win £10 bonus from free spins and your current wagering requirement is £100, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 X 65 + £100 = £750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement, the wagering requirement is calculated as £10 x 65 = £650.
- Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
- You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your REAL (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement is £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £250 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is £50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £250) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
- Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
- The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games, Hi Lo games, Video Poker, Keno, progressive jackpot slots. The company reserves the right to alter this at any time and without notice.
- Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots.
- You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
- The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion.
- If you wish to permanently opt out of receiving bonuses, you can do this by contacting the customer support team.
- General T&C’s apply.
Registered Sender Address: Lindar Media, 8 Sandridge Park, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3 6DQ
Registered Company: 08939139